God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I think when I get to college, God wants me to do something in psycology. It works out because I think it's something I'm good at and it helps people. I want to make sure that whatever I do I can do it for him. I mean, i'm sure if you ended up being a garbage man or something you can still find a way to pitch trash for God, but eh. I dunno. I know that besides that if I'm successful.. heh. that i'll be able to support my family and stuff so rock on. I've got a year and a half to figure it out but I really think that's it. I would say I'm not sure what college I wanna go to, but I'm pretty sure I'll go to lincoln. It's gotta be a Christian college. I wonder where he'll take me. . - . - . - . God works in really mysterious ways you know, but he's never wrong about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home