God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Today is hump day. One more day til friday. I don't have anything to look forward too, but that's what I'm excited about, nothing to look forward to. :) I love weekends more and more with each week that goes by. I can't wait for Jr. year to be over, although I'm not unhappy with it. Just want senior year to come so I can look forward to college and YWAM!

Speaking of YWAM, I've really been praying and I know a lot of you have been to- I'm going to send in these forms and just complete(that is finish) the program, meaning unless it ends up ending early (in May) or I get a substancial amount of extra money saved up to come back home, I'm just gonna miss graduation. It's kind of unfortunate, but hey- I want what God wants for me, and graduation is just a stupid ceremony. I'll still get my diploma when I come home in mid-end of June. I'll miss you guys for 6 months but I.CAN.NOT.WAIT. FOR THIS!!!! It's just so amazing to me, I still am in awe of the opportunity. Please continue to pray about this.

Can you guys also pray for my sister? She hurt her knee at conditioning today and the trainer is making her use crutches; katie thinks she might have torn something cuz her knee locked so she couldn't move it at all, but she may have just bruised the bone.
Goodnight <><

1 Comments:

Blogger michelleesexton said...

yeah thanks to Michelle!!!... you now know what hump day is!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home