God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Monday, August 08, 2005

This is going to be a lot of random things on my mind.
I'm really happy right now, because I get to see Anna later and I haven't seen her in a really REALLY long time. I love Anna, that kid is awesome.
I just saw on Brendan's blog that Peter Jennings died. How interesting.
There is choir practice tonight. I haven't been to choir in about 2 months. This should be fun, because choir practice is always fun.
Anna and I might kidnap Heather, if her mom won't kill her for it. It would suck for her to get in trouble and not be able to do anything for a long time, again.
I wonder what time Cheryl and Michelle are coming back out here...
I think i'm going to finish checking blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home