God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My friend sent me this and I thought it was interesting. The last part is true.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

I woke up early today because I couldn't really breathe. My mom made me take this stuff that makes my chest stop being congested by "losening up the congestion"- aka making me cough. So here it is 7:00AM and I can't sleep cuz I'm coughing and hacking and it feels like wheezing but it's probably just cuz it's congested. Anyway.. Even though it's gross I'm glad she made me take it because I feel a lot better. :) Hopefully that will continue on through friday so I'm not sick for Chile. Which by the way, I'm starting to get really excited about. I guess up until sunday it was kind of a 'yeah, i'm going to Chile' thing. Then it sunk in a little bit that 19 people from our church are getting on a plane and flying down to South America to spend 10 days letting God work through us. CHILE. South America. 10 days. CHILE!! Ha I'm making myself laugh. I think i'm really tired since I went to be after 2 am; I was reading Harry Potter. That's a really good book so far, so if you haven't yet you should read it. I think i'm going to try and go back to sleep. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home