God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Friday, January 13, 2006

I can't wait for the ski trip!! I'm so excited, I haven't been skiing since I was 13! Yeah it's been a while.. feel free to laugh with me as I figure out how to do it again. I'm glad that we get to go to a place that actually has snow, and it looks like they're a cool place! This trip is just soooo awesome, it always is so I know this year it's gotta be too. Especially since there are a bijillion people going.. or more like 41 but it's way more than the past. Tons of people are actually skiing/boarding this year too. Pray that no one gets hurt too bad, we didn't have any hospital trips last year I think we could do it again. I really can't wait, it's going to be so awesome!!! I haven't even packed at all yet, I need to go do that. IT'S GONNA ROCK!!! Who else is really excited?!?! Show the love (for the ski trip, Jesus, or whatever you want) in the comments! You guys are awesome!! AHHHH! GO MICHIGAN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

I'm showing the love in my office right now (10:34 pm) finishing up all the details that you guys don't think of (like...oh, I don't know...maps for how we get there, making copies of insurance policies, faxing our reservation to Caberfae). Can't wait for tomorrow!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home