God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

One down, one to go. I can't wait to get this Physic's final out of the way. I was informed that I only need a 71% to keep a B, and 21% for a C so I'm good both ways.

I'm really excited, because today my counselor offically approved me to graduate early!!

He made sure everything would work out with credits. I'm going to have 4.5 years of Social Studies/history because he's only giving me 2 English classes, Consumer Econ. and Gym, which is stupid but meh. So Amber and I are taking APUSH with Tiffy just for kicks. He's an awesome teacher. It does't matter since I wont get the AP credit but US history was a class I really liked so.. yeah. Dont think i'm gonna take French 5, since i'm in french 4/5 now, PLUS its actually my fifth year anyway. We'll see. I still need another class.. hmm.. what to take.. AP Calc to get that extra .5 math credit? Is it worth it? or AP bio.. cuz I like biology. Meh I've got 6 months to think about it. I'm really happy about this. So I definately know, 100% what I'm doing with those 6 months. I love Jesus for giving me sweet opportunities! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home