God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

I think my parents are pretty trusting compared to some other parents I know. I mean i have morals, I'd never do half the stuff parents might be distrusting about on my will whether they cared or not. But still. I mean, a friend of mine is a very trustworthy person, she's responsible, never really did anything to make her parents not trust her.. yet her parents hardly trust her to do anything. Maybe it's cuz shes the youngest but i dont think that has anything to do with it. Sometimes I think my parents are too trusting. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, but i could stay out til 12:30 if i'm with you guys and as long as i get home safe that's fine with my mom. That 1:30AM night.. she didn't care. She said it was fine. Maybe that's just because my mom is really awesome, she never gives me a time to be home. i dont know if its trust of if it means they dont care. Heh.. definately the first one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home