God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

man on man last night/this morning was fun. I never knew dodgeball could last for so many hours. We went swimming for a little bit and the lifeguard was still in high school, so Ryan decided to mess with her til him and eric both got "time outs" which for Eric was #2. Then eric tried to convince her to quit. Those kids... good times. good times. Heather signed me up for the DDR tournament on Heavy, but that was a lot of fun. I actually passed. I think highlight of the [morning] had to be when Caesar and DAVE decided to enter a contest for a $5 prize if they could chug a whole gallon of milk and keep it down for an hour. So they both lost, but Caesar got further. He only had a little bit more of his to go, and he kept it down longer. The things people do for fun these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home