God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Somedays I do what I can to entertain myself. Guys dont usually talk that much, so when I get a guy talking on the phone for an hour and 16 minutes, I'm amused. Especially when it's not all me talking, lots of it is them. I realize that girls say a lot of stupid things, but some of the things I hear guys say when you talk for a long time (in person, on the phone whatever) are incredibly funny. And when its late, it's even better because you're tired and things dont make as much sense, or things that shouldn't make sense do thus it's funny. Anyway, that was fun, it made me laugh a whole lot. As my friend Katie would say "Good, Great, Priceless". :) I think I need to go to bed. Since I just can't get enough school (*cough*) I need to be there at 7:45AM tomorrow. yeah yeah it's over.. one day. So have fun with finals all you crete kids. At least mine isn't real work. heh.. ok im done. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger bethmarie said...

If you dont like it leave.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home