God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Oh yeah, Pauls home finally. :) That's awesome. So what else is new- I'm tired. we won today. Everyone (well mandy sarah cheryl michelle and kelly) are going to camp on friday. How nice. I guess i lost my caring feeling on that part or i'd be going too.

I dont think i'm going to play soccer next year, because I'd rather do the play. That way I can't really hurt myself, and I get a whole lot more out of it. Besides, the play is fun not just to us, but to other people. Man..the memories i have from the fall.. best times. Only sad thing is Davidson Grant and Candice will be gone, and they bring half the fun. I'm pretty sure that's whats going to happen though, because once i was in it once i couldn't get enough. :)

I'm still tired. Sleep. Goodnight to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home