God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

True2u625: did you tell matt about the fire
ipfreally2: the styrofoam thing I did
True2u625: what the 'cancer causing agent' thing or that it was burning
ipfreally2: that your house almost burned down from styrofoam

So my mom puts something in the microwave to defrost then leaves, and i hear it beep (not knowing it was still going) while I'm talking to Heather, and I go in the kitchen to check. Here is my microwave full of flames on the inside cuz someone forgot to take off a twist tie. I blew out what i could then put the rest out with water. The smoke that came as a result doesn't smell too good, thus giving my brother a headache and making my stomach hurt. And our microwave is unsafe now. I don't care about the microwave at the time it was actually kind of funny. But I know why this happened in the first place, and that part is bad. God says "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own"..

...so no over-reacting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home