God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Just another reason why school sucks

*GASP* I really don't like Driver's Ed instructors one bit right now. They just have to call right before I'm supposed to do something, WORK, that acutally matters, when I waited all semester for them to call me. Chronilogical order my toe! Jackie's birthday is April 28th of 89.. and mine is October 88. So how come she has her license already? That's right, you guessed it- because rich central sucks! That school is really making me TOed. (*shakes head in disgrace*). MEH. I do care about next week but I guess I can't work then. I am working at LRCA whether that retarded school likes it or not, and I'm also going to C.I.Y. so I hope they mean I'm driving next week, not "I'll call you on friday and we'll do it the week after that". I'd love to get up at 6 AM to go drive like Cheryl and Michelle do. It's better than wasting my day waiting around for them. If our school wasn't so behind because they're too slow to actually do it during the year like they're supposed to, then maybe we wouldn't all be doing this in the summer anyway.
Les Sigh
Oh well, at least i'll finally be able to get my license. I can't wait until next year, when i never have to go back to Central again. That will be the 2nd best day of my life thus far.

3 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

hey... rich central is still better than rich south... but... it still sucks... and oh yeah... go check out space's guestbook!!! :)

2:30 PM  
Blogger michelleesexton said...

my instructer is a poo face too because he's making me a worserer driver... and my dad is noticing.. ha

4:41 PM  
Blogger bethmarie said...

so is your english teacher. ;) :p

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home