God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Thats the second time I posted something about 6 hours earlier and it didn't show up.. anyway. Tonight was fun ditching homecoming. My friend Jackie and i went to applebees cuz the food was decent and it WASN'T HOOTERS!! :p THEY WORE CLOTHES!! ha ha. Then went back to her house with a few other people. Her little sister becky made us brownies (how sweet) they were good.. Man.. jackie gets away with a lot. In her room she's got pictures on her ceiling, like, pictures she drew of a horse and something else. It's awesome. So we made a music video to an nsync song. I hope it never gets released lol. Heh.. if it does it will be funny. Tonight was awesome. I particually enjoyed it cuz there were only 4 of us and not 6 or 10 or the whole stupid Rich Central. I think that's the first time in a LONG time I've hung out with only school people and liked it. I really need to work on that Prince paper while I have a little time. I won't tomorrow. So I will end this here. Goodnight to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home