God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

So I went to the Crete football game tonight (which i did not watch) with kelly, and this teacher walks up to talk to Ashley about being in French. I was like "heh.. spanish. I'm in french 4." so he starts trying to talk to me in french like "Parlez-vous francais?" Um.. oui? un peu. someone in french1 could answer that. I should have said, "Oui, je suis dans francais quat, mais c'est mon cinqieme ane de francais. IL N'AIDE PAS MOI DANS VIE!!! JE NE SOIN PAS MAINTENANT!! Thats the truth guys. I didn't even know the dude. Is there a guy french teacher at crete? When I told him I go to central he's like.. good luck with that. Hey jerk, Moise rocks my socks ok? She's the best french teacher there is. That's why i haven't quit yet.. Nous Jamais traville dan ce class. ha ha. I love slackin. I'm so tired I'm going to sleep. Happy Birthday to Jason and EJ. Later

**ANS!!! lol it's a funny mistake so i'm leaving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home