God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I should be sleeping but i feel like blogging. I don't care how tired i am cuz i dont have any tests tomorrow. I'm just a tad bit irriated right now. Not really irritated more like shot down. I was supposed to go to camp this weekend but there wasn't enough room or something so I get to sit at home. Less work for me.. I can serve God from here. So guys, I can hang out with the cool kids from deer creek while they go to loser camp grow. That's not me being upset or anything, I agreed to stay here cuz it's less of a hastle. And i meant to say loser camp grow cuz it's not so 'super special' to me anymore. In the beginging it was like God was there so strongly and I never felt that before. But i feel him in my life a lot now so it's not so special. I mean, I would love to see my friends like Katy and a few others.. but meh. Anna's prolly coming here saturday after work (like midnight) so we get to hang out.. sleep, and go to church. :) I thought it would be lonely with all of them gone, at least michelle and sarah.. but maybe not. I can prove myself wrong but meh. God's gonna put it all together for me. There's a reason it worked out like this, I know that. Just remembered.. mr. rapp is slow. Today was play tryouts and he totally skipped over me. I was only trying for an understudy part but still, you have to try out. Anyway.. its all good cuz blair and i are working set. Less commitment and pracitce. Heh.. i was willing it's so much fun but no soccer this year so spring play will happen. I need sleep. I dont wanna let life get me down, so I'll focus on the good stuff I can. I dunno what to look forward too since this weekend was that.. but I'll find something. I've got Jacks n amber to keep me laughingn at school. Hopefully those weekend people will be able to do something after all.. it would make my day. I love you all but i'm tired so I'm going to end here... goodnight. <><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home