God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

#1 Cops robbers and world series

My internet was down since about 3 yesterday afternoon cuz some punk somewhere decided to cut the wires outside my house. The cops (the sbc guy told my dad to call them today, when they saw what happened to them) said that usually the only reason a person would do that, and it was done by a person was because they were going to break in-and you can't call the cops. So either we got lucky, they suck and didn't realize we had cell phones anyway..or realized they were idiots cuz it was broad day light. Most likely all of the above. Therefore, i didn't get to post this last night at 11:47PM:

THE WHITE SOX WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!! TODAY WAS GREAT AND THE COUNTRY IS SINGING CUZ THE SOX WON AND THEY'RE CHICAGO (GO CHIGAGO FOR YOU CUBBIES FANS ;)) I STAYED UP TO WATCH IT CUZ I LOVE THE SOX!!2 THAT'S RIGHT, THEY ROCK MY FACE OFF!!!! GO SOX! GO OZZY! I'M HAPPY!!!!!!! GO BRENDAN CUZ YOU AGREE! ok no more caps. I love the sox. So Until next year....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home