God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Friday, October 14, 2005

I was just informed that a really good friend on mine, one whom i've been trying to convince without preaching and all that youth group is good and she should come, and was finally thinking she kinda thought so since she's not so hard on it anymore.. has joined GSA. No offense to the former members who may be reading this ;) ;) But I mean.. former.. we know it's not really right.. so that kinda makes me sad. I really really really hope this doesn't turn meghan on me, cuz that would suck. 2 previous best friends going bi freaked the crap out of me, then one turned lesbian and i dunno about you guys, if you were in that situation.. but it did change some things. It would just be better, if people would realize that GIRLS are supposed to like BOYS and BOYS are supposed to like GIRLS. Maybe it's not even like that.. she may just be a supporter or non-befriending person so she joined. But either way... I really am not happy about the whole GSA thing. Now i'm unhappy. Gosh darn it.. people suck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home