God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I really don't feel like going to school today, but at least I have Bible study tonight to look forward to. It's always good to just have time with God, as well as seeing your awesome friends, some of whom you don't see outside of church. School hasn't been too bad this week, at least I dont' have to sit through pre calc or AP Euro cuz we've got key training (ACT practice tests on the computer.. kinda). Tomorrows a half day. CAN. NOT.WAIT. Any of you guys wanna do something? Comments! Have a good day, remember Jesus loves you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

you said it sister!

8:09 PM  
Blogger michelleesexton said...

woo! Michelle doesn't have school on Monday. I'm sorry... but at least that means that I can stay out later!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home