God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

So the ski trip was awesome. Had a great time, most people did. Can't see why not either, cuz it was awesome. Good food, like always. Great fun, equal or more than usual. Full of laughs until it hurt, prolly one of my favorite parts. DDR all the way.. which was cool cuz I don't play it often. Spaces stupid movie and all of our lame games made it worth while. I'd have to say, the skiing part was really pretty awesome. For it having been 4 years, and not only did I not die, I didn't get hurt or fall and bust anything at all.. ROCK ON!!! It's gonna be SWEEEET next year.. although.. tear.. I dunno if I'll still be around this time next year. Dang that really sucks. But I don't wanna think about that... maybe I can wait til after that weekend to leave. We'll see. Get to go hang out and chill and influence Jesus's ways to the Jr. Highers, and it's gonna be awesome like always. Today was a good day. Can't wait for sleep! And no speech Saturday!! WHOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home