God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So I took the ACT this morning and ya know, it really wasn't that bad. I didn't really know what I was doing on some of the science but meh.. I know I did alright. Plus if i didn't I can take it again in June. If I go to a Christian college my ACT score doesn't really matter much anyway. I'm just glllllaaaaadddd it's over now. AP European History (AP) test next friday. I love what that means.. it means after we take the test we don't really have to learn anymore. THATS what i like to hear.

To bad it doesn't work that way in English. And Kiarrah and I are going to be the only Juniors in our Psych class come May 16th. Fun fun.

*Edit* I lied.. Kiarrah is due to have her baby next week. So depending on when she comes back, I might be my own class. This girl is crazy.. she wants to come back to school the next day or something. Cool if her body is ready I guess. You guys should pray for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

we can do it daring, AP tests, finals and then we're done!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home