God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Internet is back up. woot for that.
Snowflake today was awesome. I think that I had one of the BEST small groups ever.. that i've been in or staffed. The kids were like.. i dunno. I don't want to say they weren't good, but they just really got a lot out of it. ALL of them did- usually there are those few who just don't care but there weren't. My co-staff were awesome, especially in my group. I've known carlyse for a while but it was cool getting to know the others. I am going to miss my seniors from snowball (the snowball people run snowflake) so much. I can't even imagine it without them- that's like half the staff. Dang.. hasn't hit me yet. Don't want to think about what that will be like..
So much work to do so little time. I should go do it but I'm a procrastinator. Maybe i will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home