God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Kiarrah had her baby yesterday. It's a girl (we already knew that) her name is Ezeriah (dunno if thats how it's spelled). She's healthy, and Kiarrah and her baby are ok. Thanks to you guys who have been praying for them.

Tonight is prom. I didn't really plan on going until like a week ago, so I didn't do anything extravegant. I'm still excited to go and just hang out and stuff, I've been waiting since Jr. High. That's a part of being a girl I'm happy about- being able to dress up and look really pretty and go have a good time. That's not something I do very often so I'm sure it's gonna be cool. I signed this Prom Promise that says I won't drink/do drugs and drive.. i think it should have said i won't drink/do drugs at all.. but that's me. My school isn't quite as ... it's not quite like Rich East so I don't think it will turn that dirty or anything. Aside from going to prom tonight I start working tomorrow. According to my mom (cuz I have no idea) I'm working a double, on the first day.. which is kinda weird but meh. It's money for YWAM so it's all good. I should still be home by the late afternoon anyway I think. Whatever. I'm glad I get to go. Screw dates.. I can go with my friends and not have to worry about just hanging out with one person, I can go socialize with everyone. Plus Amber and Blair aren't "real dates" anyway. I'm excited, it's going to be really awesome!

Have a good night everyone! Don't drink and drive! Actually, don't drink at all. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home