God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

LIFE IS GOOD!

IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (does anyone actually read blogs anymore?)

Life is FANTASTIC. I am in love with Jesus. God does so much for me and He is amazing and is working SO much in my life and I feel like He is using me in a lot of different ways! And that makes me excited.

Last week was LRCA. It was amazing. I've never been so satisfied with one week of camp out of the 11 that i've done. So rock on, God!In a week and a half I will be going up to Camp Grow, and I can't wait! I'm a little nervous about driving up there alone but i'm sure i'll be fine.



Sidenote: I hope by the time I turn 21 I am doing something awesome with my life. Not that life isn't great now, because I really think it is fantastic. I just want to step out and do something crazy awesome and different. and love it. And then well, I'll be even happier! So, life is great. I hope everyone is having an awesome summer and a good time up at camp (sarah mandy cheryl michelle kelly and rachel). I miss you guys but I'll see you soon!

Don't forget to make the most out of everyday, and LOVE IT. You only live once and you never know when it's over. Plus we're young.. so live it!

-Beth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home