God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

boo to missing people

I'm sure anyone who reads this can attest that it sucks to miss people. I was talking to Paul tonight, and he's in Korea.. so it's not like I can see him anytime soon. Plus he goes straight to Spain after Korea so he wont be back inLes Etats Unis until 2009! It's just one of those things I guess where you wait SOOOO long to hear from someone, then when you do you miss them more. Bummer... I guess Adam ran away from home and he's sleeping in a drain gutter or something, no one's seen him, just "heard". Please pray for them.. that's my brother and im worried about him a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I know exactly what you mean about missing people! My family is in Chile, and I've never missed anyone this much in my entire life. It hurts! And all i want is to be there! That suxs about Adam, and I will pray for him a lot!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home