God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Almost everyone lately (with the exception of Jordan) has been all about getting a girlfriend/boyfriend. What's the deal? Even if there was someone i liked around here (which theres not) i dunno if i'd date anyone right now. There's other stuff to worry about right now besides guys, and for you guys-girls- so i dont think it's that important. I mean, if you really like someone and they really like you too than I think it's fine to go out. I do think it's kinda dumb to just go out with someone to have a boyfriend or girlfriend and 'try to make it work'. If you dont like them or they dont like you the same way, than whats the point? Majority of the time it's not going to work and someone just ends up getting hurt. I said not too long ago that even if i really liked one of the best friends and they wanted to date(asked me out), i'd still prolly say no. That's only cuz i also think that stuff changes a friendship, especially if you're close friends. I mean it didn't change much for me and matt when we broke up, at least i dont think, but it's still different now. Not bad different, it just isn't the same. And i would NOT want to ruin such a great friendship to date one of my best friends so. I stand by that. Maybe I wont always feel that way but that's how i feel now. From my experience and those around me, i see that majority of high school relationships dont last, so whats the point of losing/changing a friendship? I dunno to me it's not worth it. I'm not sure about you guys.. but friendships mean a lot to me. You can get over a guy or girl. Besides, unless it's true love which i doubt.. you'll eventually quit likin each other anyways. And that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home