God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Deep, if you want. You want me to talk? Here i'll talk now. I said I wanted to pray for life. Why? I can't wait until i die, because when you're with Jesus there's no such thing as pain anymore. In heaven there is nothing like the pain found on earth. You all know thats true. "It's bad to keep it inside." No, actually its not for me. I mean, i found it does't change if i say anything about it or not. What's the difference? It's one less person to put my problems on if I dont say anything. If they can't help, then who cares how bad it is? Even if they can, why not try and do it myself before i go to someone else? It sucks to talk to someone when they have nothing to say. So what's my problem right now? I'm afraid. Something that happened before is happening again and if it gets worse i'm going to be really scared because there is literally nothing I can do about it, to control it, or make it stop. And it is me, not someone else's problem. I think only one or maybe two people reading this will actually know what i'm talking about but i dont care. Aside from that, I'm one of those people who gets mad at myself for being emotional.I still haven't figured that one out. I know that stuff's going to happen, and I dont i'm not supposed to dwell on it, and i try my best not to-i mean that. But everyone is sad sometimes- thats OKAY. I meant what i said tonight. That's why I said just pray for life, cuz life just about sums it up. No one has ever had anything to say before, if you do thats what comments are for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home