God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ok, it's 12:20AM. I'm not even done with my stupid paper yet. I've been working on it constantly too, and i worked on it a lot this weekend. Proof of effort!!! I need to do the conclusion paragraph and its gonna suck cuz i'm really friggin tired but guess what? I dont care. Cuz it's late and i'm tired and i'm already gonna get less than 6 hours of sleep. so what if i take 2 minutes to blog? I HATE SCHOOL!!!!! Thank God we've got a field trip wed. so i dont have to be there. that's the highlight of my week boys and girls, bible study tomorrow. And you better believe it- when i come home first thing i'm doing is going to sleep. So if i dont wake up thats why.. but i will. So i'll see all you kids-that goes for jacki and josh too- tomorrow. SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what i get for trying to get an A..:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home