God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I can't wait until tomorrow. The truth is, i couldn't wait until today either.. but now today is pretty much over so I can't wait until tomorrow. ICTC in two days!!! I dunno if you guys know this or not, the reason that I love ICTC so much. It's because it was at my first ICTC that I became a Christian. I mean before that I believed in God and I loved him but at ICTC that's where it really happened. And NOW.. my little sister is going to her first ICTC so guys.. pray that things happen!! I dunno where she's at in her faith and whatnot cuz we haven't talked about it for a while but I think i'm going to go talk to her about it now.. just to see. She's been reading her Bible a lot lately so that's cool. Anyway.. last year it was SOOOOOO much fun. And josh.. dude your wife is the best! I LOVE YOU JACKI!! Can't wait til all of my fun and no school work and chill time.. and JESUS everywhere.. like always.. and people EVERYWHERE worshiping him and. ok i'm done now. Gotta go finish the 4th HP book before tomorrow night. You guys know.. I realllllly love Harry Potter (books, the movies are as good). Peace up, A-Town down!(haha sarah)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home