God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

*shivers*
Last night/earlier this morning I had the most disturbing dream of my life. It was that kind that even when you wake up it seems like it was real. It gives me the chills. And I really hope that I can forget about it by later cuz it's making me really uncomfortable.

On another note, everyone who reads this can you please pray for Paul Ethington. He's the camp manger up at camp grow, and sarah got an email from a girl from his church saying that (sarah has more details) he fell out of a tree, (not sure what he was doing) but he landed really weird and messed up a vertibrae in his back. He crawled, then walked with great pain back to his house and he went to the hospital immediately. His surgury is scheduled for 1:45 today, but I'm not sure if it was AM for if it's this afternoon. He was told he's lucky he wasn't paralyzed, but this accident is going to affect a lot of things. His family is worried sick, his wife Pam and his two boys P.J. and James. This is a serious surgury so please everyone, pray for him to heal and that God will guide the doctor's hands in helping him to recover. He's not doing too great.
Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home