God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I was writing support letters yesterday, and something I wrote on one of them really stuck in my head. I dunno where it came from but it just popped in my head and i wrote it, but I think it's true.

"The brighter you glow, the more you grow"

I was talking being on fire for God. You know how in some people you can just look at them and see them "glowing" with Jesus? Maybe not, but anyway, when you know someone who is a Christian and they just make you happy about Jesus because they're so "on fire".. what i mean is this: When i wasn't a Christian, Sarah made me want to go to church/youth group and get to know God. She was so happy, i wanted to have what she had. The 'glow' made me want to get closer to God myself. The bigger the fire the more it spreads, which is pretty much true in Christianity I think. As for the comment above, obviously the closer you personally get to God, the more you're growing.

Just a thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger michelleesexton said...

lol do you remember glow worms? They were little stuffed animals that lite up when you squeeze them. lol I had one when I was younger.

I'm hoping that I glow at school. It's like walking around with halos on and everyone is like, "I want to wear one too!!!"

Glow with the love of Jesus! woo-hoo! lol

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home