God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Goin up to camp tomorrow with.. a friend. Coming back sunday. Should be a good time, get to hang out with michelle and the staff people a little before we all have to leave and go to C.I.Y. Should also be a nice small break from home. C.I.Y. is going to be amazing, i can feel it. More on that when I get back. I'm pretty much excited that a bunch of new people are going this year (well different from last year) and it's in a new place, more like the 'old C.I.Y.' from what i hear, should be pretty sweet. Well gotta go pack for camp and get to bed cuz I still have work tomorrow.. bummer. Thanks to my nice friend mark who switched with me so i wouldnt' have to get to camp at like 2 AM! :) goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home