God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

there's a fire inside

The only way to describe what I feel like right now is I feel like i'm going to explode. God keeps doing soooooo soooooooo sooooOOOO!!!! much cool weird amazing life changing revolationary STRANGE freaky awesome things in my life.. seriously one thing after another after another and i keep on thinking it cant get any cooler or weird-er or better than this and it does. It's the sweetest thing because I know he's only doing "freaky" stuff because He knows I understand it. I feel like God keeps literally speaking to me in this one way and I can feel now like I know how t answer it and respond and just GO when He tells me to go do something. Let me put it this way. If I'm supposed to go talk to someone or do something like "the time is right" i'm just supposed to be in the right place at the right time and He says do this NOW, I can feel it and I do it and the benefits from listening to God- DUDE I can't put them into words. You just know. It's like you and God and nothing else matters but to be able to hear God and listen to Him when He tells you something is a SURE way to bring you closer and closer when you think you're already like a part of Him you're so close.. but it still gets better. If i haven't exploded yet when I get to Heaven haha.. Seriously though. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in Love with GOD with JESUS that I KNOW for sure nothing can EVER EVER seperate me from HIM from His love and it is THE SWEETEST THING ever. I will never love God any less than I love Him now. That passion that He has shown me I had in my heart and soul over the past 2 weeks, just the past 2 days and even as of right now.. the past hour or so. GOD is soooo incredible. I don't have words.. there aren't even words in existence to express the way that I feel right now. All I know is that what I know what I found out and what he showed me today, nothing else in this whole life matters. This is it. Now I am here, I found it. It's not going away. It's only going to get better even when it gets worse, esp. when it gets worse. DUDE. I almost feel like I don't know who I am right now, but I know myself way better. confusing as it can get. And like I said, the sweetest thing. I love God He is the best ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home