God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Friday, January 29, 2010

What I love

It's such a fabulous thing to feel like I am right where I need to be. Relationships with people: awesome. Family: super close, love for them extraordinary. My story is being written by God. Everything feels so perfect even when there are problems or sometimes there is pain, my life is so good. I have so much joy, but I am also so happy. I love my roommates. I love my small group(s). I love my relationship with my Creator that is only getting stronger. But really... more than anything I have realized what is most important in life and as I learn to sort out priorities and care first and most strongly for what matters most, it's amazing. It is honestly amazing. I am right where I need to be. There is only one thing I would change, just one. I wish I got to share this with my sister. But I understand there is a purpose for everything and in time, I pray it will get better. My love for her is unchanging. I wish that she could feel it. Overall though, it is not holding me back. I love life. I am so, so blessed. All the glory to the one who has allowed all this..... and for the simple things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home