God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

joy

It's little moments like the past hour that make me thankful for Lincoln. I love my roommate. I love the wise things she teaches me even though she doesn't realize it. It is so awesome being roommates with someone who is hilarious and fun but also spiritual in a way you want to learn from. She is LEGIT. I'm so sad we only get this semester together but heeeey it's great. I have an 8am class so it's ridiculous that I am still awake, but sometimes you just need to step back and look at your life, and praise God. There are so, so so many other things I am thankful for that just make me joyful and great... but not enough time to share. He is so good. I love the little things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home