God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Reminders.

Tonight I learned a little about silence, when in those moments of stillness and quiet he spoke to my heart. He reminded me of so, so many things. He spoke to me about people in my life, about blessings that come from Him through others, and things he has blessed me with in my own life and character. He reminded me of ways that he works and how he saves. In those moments when you can't even feel anymore, and you just come and lay your life and everything before him- without any words or anything thoughts, just being in his presence- He moves. I realized how blessed I am. How thankful I am. How loved I am and how much love I have for him, for life, for others. When MOMENTS before I may have been feeling so beyond lost in chaos, I found myself feeling SO at peace, so good, and so assured that things are going to turn out great in His plan.. I stand amazed. I want to give Him more silence, I would suggest trying it, too. I have not spent nearly enough time listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home