God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

what a bummer

None of this will matter in the morning.

My cousin Sarah came up here from Kansas with her youth minister and another girl in her youth group for this confrence in south barrington or rolling meadows or somethin, and she told me this like..2 weeks ago. She tried calling me but her parents gave her the wrong #.. i have a smart family. So until tonight she wasn't able to get a hold of me.. and they're leaving tomorrow. We were all ready to just chill tomorrow cuz I would DEFINATELY blow off school to see her (since i rarely see her cuz she lives so far away), i love that kid with all my heart and more she's like my best friend. Dang Amy, she could have just given her my cell number. If i had my license i'd leave right now to go see her, but they're leaving tomorrow and they dont know what time, which is gay, cuz she has no cell phone. It just sucks when you really look forward to something like that, and i have been for the last few weeks, then nothing happens. I mean we're slow and didn't think asking each other ahead of time, so i guess it's our fault. No worries, hopefully I'll see her spring break somehow. I dunno how. Maybe it would save our whole family (my dad and her dad) money if we met in St. Louis or something. That's not too far for us or for them, a lot closer than if one of us went the whole way.. who knows. I'm not getting my hopes up but it'd be cool. Then Katie could come home from Lincoln and see us too. yay. LCC is better than UofNL anyway.. ok i'm tired and i just wasted at least an hour trying to figure out stuff that doesnt matter now. It happens, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home