God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

A joyful noise

That is my favorite kind of noise. It is such a blessing to have ears and to be able to HEAR music let alone humans having the ability to create such wonderful sounds. I'm in love with music. I feel like inside that is all I am. Psh, I can't "make" music very well.. not in the singing or playing aspect that I know of.. but still I am always singing and smiling and that's because it's like this: inside me, constantly, there is a song. A heartsong. And songs are just amazing. I absolutely love when people sing and play instruments like guitar or drums or something..I always feel it. It's taking something simple and making something beautiful just like that. I appreciate music in every aspect... it is what draws me the closest to God.

I think about this random stuff all the time. But just a little while ago we were playing pool and i'm singing like a little kid into the pool stick like a huge dork, and didn't care. I am so happy majority of the time. That joy is expressed through music, with music. But worship is always on my mind. I even think about it when i'm falling asleep or when i wake up or when i'm brushing my teeth. Before that we were sitting in the warehouse doing nothing and i was still sitting there singing random things. But its great and i'm joyful. At least, I have noticed that such a thing only happens when I am experiencing great joy. I love it..

After loving God (praising Him), being loved by Him and perhaps equal to laughing- music is definitely my favorite thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home