God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

so much fun.. this weekend was awesome. I missed hanging out with everyone, and ryan since he left to go to college, so i really had fun. I dunno why everyone says ryan is so annoying (i'm not saying he never is.. but so can everyone else be). I love ryan cuz he's one of those people who you can joke around and have fun with, goof around.. but he can be serious too when he needs to be. I knew that before he left though, cuz i got to know him more this summer. Anyway, i missed hanging out with most of the people i hung out with, so that was cool. Snl tonight rocked. I like getting to know different (i choose to refrain from the word 'new') people, cuz they can be really cool. I mean not everyone will be, but the ones i've talked to seem to be. That rocks. I love sunday tuesday and thursday nights. They're just fun. :) and Q ripped his pants.

1 Comments:

Blogger bethmarie said...

you know i really miss you too!I'm gonna come and visit you as soon as i get my license if your mom will allow that.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home