God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

wow.

I think it's safe to say that God has worked in some amazing ways this past week. He's worked in me, he's worked in the campers. I've just experienced some things that I never have before.. or haven't for a long time. Good things. I have to give it all to God for just allowing me to have a week completely devoted to him and NOTHING else. No stupid crappy OFCC or home. Just God, and kids who love him. He opened up my eyes and my heart to things around me and just.. he's awesome. Some things may or may not have made me disappointed or sad before make me smile now because I see that good has come from them. I totally just typed "God" instead of good. Indeed he has though. I think one of the best feelings on earth is when you have this burden or 'luggage' so to say, and it's taken from you or lifted off your shoulders and you just feel so much lighter and better. I'm glad to be able to stand and say that I have the Joy of Christ within me, and it hasn't ever gone away but in the past few months just grown to be so huge.. i love it. It feels soooo good. God is-wow-amazing. Beautiful. Glorious.. AWESOME. He's great.

On a different note, I really miss mandy and sarah. I hope they're having a spectacular time in Chile workin and serving the Lord in Jayme's school and teaching English and all that jazz. But I miss 'em none the less. Just a little over a month. Party when they come home too. Hear that guys? PARTY.

And meeshelle, I'll be so happy to see you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home