God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Press On

I have been so sick feeling for so long... and every time the doctors have something to say. I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome this summer... but it's so mysterious, I think it's just an excuse for doctors not wanting to look harder or just not knowing. It's hard because a lot of days I wake up feeling so sick to my stomach or just sick in general, and I can't eat- then I go to class and sit for 6 hours in the same room. It's OK though, because I know that we love and serve a God who is capable. In Matthew 7:7 it says "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." God wants to help us. He WANTS to answer our prayers, to deliver us and heal us. I understand that my timing and wants and His timing and will don't always match up, but I still refuse to stop trusting that He will take this away from me or give me a way to treat it. And I refuse to stop praying, diligently, until He does. I will stand here til He moves, until He does something... I don't think that is stubborn, I think that's what we're called to do. What kind of faith would we have if we ask here and there a few times then give up? We have to pray adamantly, and trust. God is faithful. Thank You, Lord, for your faithfulness, Your power and Your love.... deliver me... I trust You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home