God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Seasons changing

My body is killing me. I haven't been able to eat hardly anything lately, my appetite has disappeared. I ate lunch at two today, and then had half a cookie for dinner at 8. I'm just not hungry. Maybe it's because I've been really busy and when I study I don't think about anything else. Maybe it's because of my health, which seems to be doing a lot better besides these headaches, or maybe it's because of the changing seasons.. or maybe it's because I have so many changes going on with being close to finished with college, running from place to place and trying to prepare for an overseas internship. I have no real idea.. but I don't feel stressed. I feel excited. It seems like fall was short lived this year, as it gets colder out and winter seems to be a lot closer than I had hoped. Fall is my favorite season, but it didn't seem all that colorful this year. I won't give up on it yet, though, Thanksgiving is still a month away. I can't wait for the holidays--especially December. I realize December is a month, not a holiday, but the whole month is filled with seasonal cheer, decorations and lights, and just this overall emotion that fills me with joy. I LOVE it. Christmas is my favorite. I wish we had more "excuses" to be merry, celebrate and get together for a month at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home